code of conduct
At Tabone Academy of Music, we are a workplace that is free of harassment of any kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination based on race, sex, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or disability etc. All members are encouraged to report any incidents of harassment to Dave and Mary promptly. In order to ensure the success of Tabone Academy of Music, it is important for all participants to be aware of the rules and regulations which oversee our conduct.
The following will not be tolerated at TAM:
1. Actions, threats of violence, inappropriate or abusive language directed towards students, parents, or other staff members.
2. Destruction of instruments, performance gear, or any TAM property.
3. Excessively not showing up on time for your lessons and/or shift.
4. Not showing up for a lesson without notifying via phone Dave or Mary at least 24 hours before your lesson commences.
5. Rude or improper behaviour with students, parents, and/or staff members.
6. Theft of student, employee or TAM property.
7. Use, distribution or possession of illegal drugs or alcohol on TAM property or being under the influence of these substances when reporting to your lesson.